Kaigi Conferencing and Events understand that you may have resources available to organise your conference or event, but may need assistance and expertise in certain areas.
We offer a complete conference and event management service covering all aspects detailed below, but are also happy to tailor a package that offers only what you need, to support your inhouse team.
Some of our services include:
- Preparation of the project timeline, including key milestones
- Financial management, including preparation of preliminary budget
- Creation and management of the conference website
- Registration management, including accommodation management
- Speaker management, including online abstract submission and review process
- Program management, including poster sessions
- Venue selection, liaison and supervision of all contracted suppliers
- Sponsorship and exhibition management
- Social program coordination
- Coordination of graphic design and printing ‘
- Publicity and promotion
- Onsite management and coordination of AV arrangements
- Printing of name badges. Allow us to assist you by pre-printing your attendee name badges.
- Onsite registration and information desk management
- Virtual and hybrid event management
We understand that you might like to manage all aspects of your conference, meeting or workshop yourself, but would still like to offer a professional service for your attendees.
VIRTUAL AND HYBRID EVENT MANAGEMENT
The unprecedented events of 2020 certainly changed the nature of events in our industry. Virtual and hybrid events are here to stay. Kaigi Conferencing and Events uses OnAIR to manage your virtual event.
Kaigi has invested in the latest technology to ensure efficient and cost-effective conference management, whether a virtual or in-person event